Thursday, January 26, 2023

'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.

COURSE NAME: "Look Who's Talking" Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned. COURSE NAME: Fairy Tales. Fairy Tales. Help ...
May be an image of big cat and outdoors

 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.

May be an image of text that says 'when you're mentally preparing yourself for a cold toilet seat'

Good In Sweet Tips.ON THE RUN, WHAT? Twilight lures me to  her luminous dream, and I feel the wonder of things unseen.  Axios: Settlement reached in Mason dispute with stateHigh school. The good ole days. Thats a good parent idc.

 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.

  

  Axios: Settlement reached in Mason dispute with stateHigh school. The good ole days. Thats a good parent idc.

 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT."Ma'am, do you serve crackers?" "Honey, we serve everybody".Once Bitten By Snakes.

Dances for the lucky breaks, the winds in the tree, not...Ball in air, bald heads, Franky Trees, frank and beans to eat, good times, songs on the winds, hats and holas, horns to sound, friends, family, and foes, pages to turn, books to review.Jordan Starr: Blue Ocean, Lakes, Oceans Dreams: Real Estate Dances: Treats.
May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'


It's Your Lucky Day! Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs: Dime To Drop, Dim, Dense, Dumb, Faces In And Out Of Time. Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows. Good Times.

All reactions:
1.4K

'Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.  Axios: Settlement reached in Mason dispute with stateHigh school. The good ole days. Thats a good parent idc.

WISHESDREAMSSTARSTOSHINEGOODSTORIES.BLOGSPOT.COM 'Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence. To write daily is what I do, to water the garden, to collect the gray water, to add the flour, the corn meal, the things I do on a normal ..  Axios: Settlement reached in Mason dispute with stateHigh school. The good ole days. Thats a good parent idc.

Literally. No one owes you a damn thing. Not even an explanation.' All Roads (and Railways) Leading to China… And the West Ain’t Happy.Pickpocket (visiting his friend in jail): "I hired a lawyer for you this morning, Slim, but I had to hand him my Rolex as a retainer."Slim: "Did he keep it?"Pickpocket: "He thinks he did."


No comments:

Post a Comment