Thursday, December 1, 2022

Battles to win, coins to flip. Tales of kings, tales of love at first sight, something stuck in your eye?Black Male.

 Words in waves, family members, had to say, about the assholes on the roof. 2018 bought a house, in the land of American dreams, had solar panels, vinal fencing, RV parking, and rocks in the yard, no grass. Sellers, paid $17,000, for the lease on the solar panels, they bought. Cousin paid for a solar and a lease termination, you know, a UCC 3. Honor that, my girl said. No one listened.Your request may be expedited at an additional cost: LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.

May be an image of text that says 'I give these out for free all year long VIRGINLA IG: davie dave METRO Celebrattons CHRISTMAS BAG OF THREATS 250.00'




Printed: 1/21/2022 9:55 AM Order: QuickView_ Doc: 2019-509430 DOC #2019-0509430. I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. I MAKE MISTAKES, I LIVE, I LEARN, I'VE BEEN HURT BUT I'M ALIVE. YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR NEWLY ENACTED SERVICE-CONNECTED BENEFITS.Leader Of The Chan, Heads Above The Common, Angel In The Air, Castles In The Sky,Lions To Roar, Faces In The Crowds. Earth Angel, Sinner,Saint, Ships Of Dreams.


Your request may be expedited at an additional cost: LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. For the dung and fecal matter from Spruce Powers, the worst solar panel company in the USA.‘

     Hey Friend,Have you seen this funding program  that 99% of folks have never heard of?   - Low interest rates, no fees  - No cred check  - Low down or even no-down possible     Check it out…Finally, the #1 investor problem solved  once & for all.     (lack of money for your deals)   


 Castle Knights:Sales: Ship of Fools: Black Trips:Thanks so much.Monkeys,5151: Made in America .Gods and wars, Mars and Romans, Battles to win, coins to flip. Tales of kings, tales of love at first sight, something stuck in your eye?Black Male.



It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-Lyrics.Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere.Earth Angels, Fairies, Notes to share with the fake lovers, facts to share of the love and devotion, from a fairy or a frog...Only God has the best and will always be willing to answer you. Therefore, there are no excuses and no arguments to leave God in the background, 

I HAVE MANNERS AND RESPECT, I RESPECT BOUNDARIES, I AM EASY GOING AND MELLOW. RAZZLE DAZZLE! 2022.'Saints and Sinners. THE BASIC BITCH LIFE. AND I SAY TO MYSELF, IT'S A WONDERFUL WORLD. -

  Imagine never having to worry about  tracking down funding again.     Because all the money you need to close  deals is right at your fingertips.Notes that are normal, notes that are average, not to be found here.Pigs, hogs, cattle to run, hens with the foxes, dames to dance, darkness in the nines. Simple , slow, wits and charms,across the decades. Thanks so much.


 'I raise.I call.| fold .I'm all in'.Printed: 1/21/2022 9:55 AM Order: QuickView_ Doc: 2019-509430 DOC #2019-0509430. I ain’t the one to gossip. SPRUCE POWER, Solar Panels. UNACCOUNTABLE. I MAKE MISTAKES, I LIVE, I LEARN, I'VE BEEN HURT BUT I'M ALIVE.Battles to win, coins to flip. Tales of kings, tales of love at first sight, something stuck in your eye?Black Male.



No comments:

Post a Comment