Monday, August 3, 2020

On Hands, American Veterans: History Of Bumps N Roads.Fights To Win, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Give My Heads, Cows, Clowns, Cattle Drives.


Stronger for the classes.   MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.
On Hands, American Veterans: History Of Bumps N Roads.Fights To Win, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Give My Heads, Cows, Clowns, Cattle Drives. Holiday Hits And Misses, Moves...Lovers And Haters: Steven And Sheri Jarrot. Butch .See Fish. JACQUELINE JARROT - GIANTS, LEADERS, JACKS OF MANY HATS, MOUNTAIN CLIMBED OVER THE DECADES.You Can’t Explain Your Fears. Girlfriends yours or mine, singing the blues.

Everything is "racist" now. No more Zip-a-de-doo-dah ...Peter Pan, Micky Mouse, Dances On Time. Heads up, giants on the land, single black babe, searching for a son to shine, heads above the common, time to spare, retired from the races for bucks, gems to find, pebbles on the sands of time.


I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.When you and the ROACH.Blame me, fingers to point, excuses and assholes, things we have in common. I'M DOWN TO 190 LOOK AND FEEL GREAT. HAVE NO PROBLEM COMING TO A POINT I THINK IT WAS YOU THAT MADE IT LIMP.Dicks, Steven Jarrot.


"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves, Paths To Cross, Ships Of Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Waves Of Wards, Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.THIS FAMILY HATES FACTS..Everything is "racist" now. No more Zip-a-de-doo-dah ... IT'S HYSTERICAL..



 If you do what's easy, your life will be hard.” #Jeezy DROPPING GEMS on ... Waiting for the man on the moonNot.Green TreesDogwood TreesMonkeys On TopLions To RoarGlory Dazes To ComePixies - Just to let you know, you were the first reply, that made sense to me. Not looking for a hook up, ...
Waiting for the man on the moonNot.Green TreesDogwood TreesMonkeys On TopLions To RoarGlory Dazes To ComePixies - Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨ ✨ Roads To travel, paths to cross, ... Not me, I am in a class by myself, and the differences have not been noted, and the threats keeping coming in.

Do not allow anyone to define you.Horses in barns, sisters with stories, tales online,history noted, over time and space, classes on love and hate. Chasing the Sun.
"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable.” ~ Mary Oliver .Me Me Me Me Me...Five Kids, Views, Voices, Valves, Paths To Cross, Ships Of Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Waves Of Wards, Sonny And Starr, Twins, Both Sides Of The Coins.THIS FAMILY HATES FACTS..Everything is "racist" now. No more Zip-a-de-doo-dah ... IT'S HYSTERICAL..
Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.On Hands, American Veterans: History Of Bumps N Roads.Fights To Win, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Give My Heads, Cows, Clowns, Cattle Drives.




Baby boomers, a man of the fifties, back in time, older, wits and charms, the boy next door. Wishes On Stars, Waves Of Words: Sunny And Bright. ATG Radio Network ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽตHello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘✨ ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Stronger for the classes.On Hands, American Veterans: History Of Bumps N Roads.Fights To Win, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Give My Heads, Cows, Clowns, Cattle Drives.
Image may contain: one or more people

MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.You know what 333 is right. Ur only half Evel cuz 666 is bad lol. No Defined: Next Open Door:  Standards, senior, giant, tall, witty, wise, heads above common, jacks and marbles intact, back in time,baby boomer, leader of the band. Retired from rat races, house on the block, time to spare. Tell me something good.


Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness.
Stronger for the classes.MAGICAL BOX THAT SPEAKS.






BOB DIAMOND, AMERICA'S TAX SALE ATTORNEY, JOIN US HERE, I’LL SEE YOU ON THE TRAINING. GOVERNMENT FORECLOSES.LOVE TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING DARKNESS.GREAT: On Hands, American Veterans: History Of Bumps N Roads.Fights To Win, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Give My Heads, Cows, Clowns, Cattle Drives.


COMMUNICATION,SINCERE, HUMOR, INTEREST, TRUTHFUL, RESPECTFUL, THOUGHTFUL, KIND, CARING, LOVING TO BUILD A LASTING FUN HAPPY RELATIONSHIP NOW.RIVERSIDE COUNTY, VISITS TO DISNEYLAND, EVERY WEEK, SEARCHING FOR A MAN, GIANT ON LAND, RETIRED, WITS, CHARMS, GRACES, LION TO ROAR.


I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.When you and the ROACH.Blame me, fingers to point, excuses and assholes, things we have in common. I'M DOWN TO 190 LOOK AND FEEL GREAT. HAVE NO PROBLEM COMING TO A POINT I THINK IT WAS YOU THAT MADE IT LIMP.Dicks, Steven Jarrot.On Hands, American Veterans: History Of Bumps N Roads.Fights To Win, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Give My Heads, Cows, Clowns, Cattle Drives.

1 comment:

  1. Travelers Walks:Black Girls Spice Girls : Sole Sisters: UB40 - Love Songs..RADIO DISNEY's Tweet was featured in the news..
    If mainstream TV can feature bullshits, ahem, trivial folklore like this, why can't they feature vaccine injuries? Never run back to what ...

    SHIT HAPPENS. EVERYDAY. TO EVERYONE. THE DIFFERENCE IS IN HOW PEOPLE DEAL WITH IT.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:ONCE BITTEN BY SNAKES, DANCES WITH WOLVES.Faces, Coins, Cards, Hands To Share,Flipping In The Lights.Lessons ...

    ReplyDelete