Friday, May 1, 2020

The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right.

Here I will try again, they wanted to share their experiences so that you can learn from their mistakes, is the reason why I have taken time to let you know, what they did and said for the record. Not that we are taking this to a place where law is written as the focus of the day, just that it happen already and history was noted, because of the expiration of the time frame in question.

Over time that changes regardless how much you want to turn back time, it will never happen, going back to a better time period you had. Believe me, if it was possible to bottle up time, then I am sure a fortune could be made, put a copywriter on it and take it to market, would be the order of the day, for a product like that. Dream on, time to wake up, it has not happen, and it is not in the works anywhere, to bottle up time for sale.
This is part of the story that Piper and Nacho wanted to say also, that you can never go back, and it is always a mistake to think that you can forget the hurt, that broke you apart, was just a lack of faith period. You did not stop to ask the questions that you were having, because you wanted to make new plans, or you had issues with how you looked. Piper’s thing was that she knew that a cycle was two years, and Nacho was right, after time stopped for her, it was about time to create another plan to go forward. It was another cherry event for her, and she was not able to let Nacho know, so that he would understand, so she started to forget him when he sent her to the doctors by herself.
There was one time, Nacho had better things to do, and Piper went on her own, and got lost for two hours trying to get to the doctors. Nacho stopped with the trips inside with Piper to the doctors. In the beginning he liked being seen with her in the hospital, and that was one of the things that they had done together. I think in Piper mind, that was also a little death for her, and she was not able to address Nacho lack of interest in her. Nacho forgot, that the reason they had gotten alone so well, is that they spent all of their time together, from morning to night.
Piper was not able to pick point exactly why they were able to live together, and be together every day, and every night. The times that they spent on the road in the RV, and in the van, or in the car, trying to get to the beach or to the doctors, they were together all of the time, when that time stopped for them, they were both clueless. The facts are in and it has been recorded, that it was the lack of so many factors that lead to their breakup.

Fairies, pixies, earth angels, in dreams, lights of gold, golden dreams, golden calf, gold in pots, good times. 
The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.This. Changes. Everything.Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night.


Like the format, like the groups, like the pictures, and the tips on stupid,dump, simple and slow, faces in shadows, faces on the light side of hate. Webinar: How to Shift to a Virtual Event Strategy.
 I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.🤑 🤧 💸😈💂.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,. 🤧 💸😈💂

Dreams in drama, dances for dollars, shit in a bag, clouds in the air, tricks and trades, dicks in lines to cum.Love and luck, bumps in the road, dumb luck, coins to flip, cards to play, holiday hits. Dances with dogs, dances with bitches in heat, dances with dogs to sell the kids, lovers and haters, in the state of crooks and robbers, how to get cash, easy as eating pies.
 I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.🤑 🤧 💸😈💂.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,. 🤧 💸😈💂
 Nuts and beans, Franky Trees, bald heads in the pack, sick and almost dead, coins to flip, to last until July. Storytelling, Fundamental Intelligence Share, Donkeys 2 Pin: Jewish Rat Racers. Steers and queers, on that side of the family.Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:Over Decades.


Blood make you related. Loyalty makes you family.Never give up. Your day will come.Don't Ever Give Up...Flags Out, Blue Star Steel, Ships Of Dreams, Lights On, Peaces Of Drama. Deeds and action of the sinners and the saints. Fags to flags, Jewish Rites, Hats and horns, sheep and goat, songs to sing, blame others, fingers to points.


BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:

Jackasses, in other words, in all shades of people.I wish I lived on a beach 😭😍🌊.Views shared with strangers to friends, woman for man, the shadows in the lights, at the end of the day.I'm just trying to LOOK out ..for my peoples ! 1 TIME IS DEEP!!The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!
The Twilight Zone!!!!! I'm out!!! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.


No comments:

Post a Comment