Wednesday, April 29, 2020

"Work from home and submit your assignments online".Ain't nobody's business if I do:

No wait, that’s not fun. Time to go to school! No no no. Time to get stuck in traffic..Twist, spin, and make believable the lies. That's today's Politics. Simple connection, maybe more.There are days that we wake up loving each other. And this is God's original plan in our life: love him over all things and love ourselves a lot, unconditionally. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: "Work from home and submit your assignments online".Ain't nobody's business if I do:
Image

Lovers, Haters, Suckers, Fuckers, Men, Mice, Cartoon Hits, Networks, Rites, Chicks, Babes, Battles Won, Back In Time. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Coins To Flip, Head Counts In The Gardens Of The Dead.English ?Joy In The Mornings.Lucky Breaks,🦋Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return.


Teachers or students, hope for more, work for more, write, for time and space.Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world. #NelsonMandela Mandela day.Love, Luck, Lessons, Doors To Open, All Of Them."Work from home and submit your assignments online".Ain't nobody's business if I do:
Image


Faces Of The Dead.: "Bad Spirit" …for MARILYN GERSHIRE, DEAD.


American Birds. My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I'm so Thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment